No really. Watch this.
Ancient Chinese instrument, the sheng, which originated back in 1,100 BC, and it can perfectly replicate the music in Mario.
It even makes the coin noises.
(without happy)in OVA 1-4
dash is named dash because he runs really fast
violet is named violet because ultraviolet rays are invisible to the human eye
so what’s jack jack’s name got to do with his power
jack of all trades because he has so many powers
I’m going back to the circus.
Things that will keep you alive in event of a plane crash (hopefully) though:
- When a plane is descending, either in an emergency landing or else in a normal descent, put your carry-on luggage between your legs and the seat in front of you. In a rough landing inertia can send your legs flying forward and break your bones against the metal frame of the seat in front of you, leaving you incapable of escaping on your own.
- NEVER inflate your inflatable life vests until you’re out of the aircraft, even if you can’t swim. The Hudson River plane crash of 2009 has to date been the only plane that’s landed even remotely safely on water; most planes break up on collision with water. An inflated flotation device will keep you buoyant but will also slow you down, leaving you immobile and trapped in the wreckage as it sinks.
- Never put anything alcohol or alcohol-based (such as rubbing alcohol) in the overhead bins or shelves. These can help spread a blaze if a rough landing sparks a fire, even promote a fireball effect in extreme cases,
- When you board, study where your seat is in relation to the exits. Count how many rows are between you and your two nearest exits, so that if the cabin is filled with smoke you can make your way out even if you can’t see.
- Get out as quickly as possible. Jet fuel is very flammable, and even if there isn’t already a fire on board a rough landing can easily set it alight. Planes on fire will usually blow up between ninety seconds and five minutes after landing, so move it!
- Oh yeah, don’t forget to assume brace position, with your head between your knees and hands over your head.
- everyone: someone fits the killer's profile, a psychiatrist with access to case files who's close to Will Graham...Hannibal Lecter.
- Jack Crawford: Nah, I'm sure it's nothing.
- everyone: someone fits the killer's profile, psychiatrist with access to case files who's close to Will Graham...Frederick Chilton.
- Jack Crawford: oHMYGOSH HOLD MY COFFEE THAT'S HIM FUCKING ARREST HIM HE'S TEH CHESAPEAKE RIPPERR
"Hey, how do you spell Massachusetts?"
"How should I know? Just grab a handful of Scrabble tiles and let fate decide."
…and this weeks award for brilliant gif use….
I have been laughing at this for the past 5 minutes.
Gangs of 12 year olds.